Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 6, 2023

As long as you are happy.

I will let you play games on my laptop, even if it is scratched,

As long as you are happy.

I love cat but you are allergic to fur, I don't mind,

As long as you are happy.

I will leave the last piece of my food for you, even if I like it a lot,

As long as you are happy.

I will buy you more expensive ice-creams than mine,

As long as you are happy.

I will let people humiliate me instead of your skin color,

As long as you are happy.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

As long as you are happy.

I will let you play games on my laptop, even if it is scratched, As long as you are happy. I love cat but you are allergic to fur, I don...